When you decide to buy a new property in Italy you need to open your personal Italian Bank Account. You need to be personally there asking for it possibly with the help of your interpreter when you cannot speak Italian. You'll be asked for the following documents (Codice Fiscale and Passport) and the following informations: your home address, your work, your mail address and telephon number.

In other to get your Codice Fiscale you need to go to the "Agenzia delle Entrate" or you can officially sign a delegation to your interpreter to ask for it on your behalf. This office will ask for your Passport (they need a copy of it) and the address of the house you have decided to buy. 

Created by Andrea Poidomani